But now, after three and a half months, I'm off crutches and walking (slowly). Tara and I celebrated this last weekend by leaving Niels with his Grammy and having a 24-hour getaway.
Meanwhile, Niels has crossed 8 months and continues to grow ever larger. He's still mostly immobile himself (I won the race to walk first!), but getting his hands into as much stuff as possible. It's a really fun age he's at right now.
Yeay toes

Everybody is walking

What could be so exciting?

Who's hiding back there?

It's Pops!

Uncle Randal stopped by too

Books were read

We went to the zoo

It's all so confusing

But still fun

2 comments:
Glad to hear you are on the mend. And great to see new pics! Kids just get better every day, don't they. Felix is almost four, now, I still keep thinking, "this is the best age yet"
oh...I didn't mean that to be anon...cousin Jennifer here representing the St. Lou crew
Post a Comment