Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally

Sorry it's been such a while since I've posted anything. It's been a pretty rough month; I had surgery to insert a bunch of screws to hold my foot together, and have mainly spent my time on the couch or at work. Niels has been happy and thriving, mind you, but Winter light around the couch isn't much for photographs and we haven't been going anywhere interesting. On the upside, we got a little pocket sized video camera and are playing around a little with that.

A sample video is available here. I haven't figured out yet how to embed it on this page without resorting to YouTube, but I'll figure more out once I find the time.


Happy boy


How did that other baby get in here?


Hey! I'm ticklish there


Mmm, tasty Valentine's card


Mmm, tasty cast


It's not nice to pinch the rolls of fat


Enough playing for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video is cool. More.

Pops