Saturday, May 9, 2009
Exciting Developments
Here we have Niels channeling his inner marine mammal.
Oh, and lookie here, it's the mom posting for the first time. Not that I'm allergic to posting or anything, but Spence does a pretty good job, and I'm all for equitable division of labor...or something.
Anyway, we've skipped over the part where Niels was content to roll from place to place for a while. That was pretty funny. I think I might have gotten that on video, at least.
Actually, there's a bit more backstory to be told--we had a birthday, a visit from Aunt Heather, Uncle Pete, Uncle Stewart. And we may even, in posts to follow shortly, reveal some shots of our garden. It's not just a metaphor, it turns out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whee! That's some very determined scooching. Looks like a battlefield crawl. "Hang on Sarge! I'm comin' for ya!"
Post a Comment