Niels and I struggled through a cold for a few days, although we are both over it now. The poor little guy was so unhappy and just slept most of the time--when he could breathe at least. But now that he's better he's suddenly way more aware; he's starting to lose the fresh-from-the oven look. He also has been crazy mad hungry today; look for more growth ahead. We've also had a busy week with an aunt, uncle and cousin in the house with us.
Hello world!

Cousin Maile says hi

This "outdoor" thing is bright

Niels helps pick tomatoes

A real boy

1 comment:
I think y'all have already gotten more use out of that Moses basket than we did with two kids (though the stuffed animals liked it). I'm glad to see it is a gardening tool too - was hoping that would be the case. He already looks totally different from three weeks ago - what are you feeding him????
Post a Comment